Electrical Properties Laboratory
Electrical properties of polymers such as zeta potential, surface & volume resistivity, break down voltage & dielectric strength, dielectric constant & dissipation factor of insulating materials are studied in this Laboratory.
The equipments in this laboratory are as follows:
- Surface and Volume Resistivity Apparatus
- The Dielectric Rigidity
- The Shearing Bridge for:
- Breakdown Voltage Measurement
- Dielectric Strength Measurement
- Determination of Dielectric Constant
- Determination of Dissipation Factor
- The Electro Kinetic Analyzer and Remote titration unit for determination of Zeta Potential.